Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wrestling with an Undeclared Major, No Problem?

Are you undecided about your major; this is not a bad thing. Being undecided affords you the opportunity to sample courses from many majors and choose one that fits your likes and interests. We all were at some point undecided majors within our college careers and it takes time to figure out exactly what you want to do for the rest of your life. For instance, I understood coming to B-W that I wanted to be a business major, what I did not know was what area I wanted to pursue. I eventually took courses from different majors within the department and settled on one that fit me well and that I could see myself doing. If you are undecided about a major or career path, Career Services can help you. On Thursday, February 24th we are hosting an event to help undecided students prepare to declare a major. It will take place in SS3 during community hour.  So come on down and PREPARE TO DECLARE!