Wednesday, November 10, 2010

First-Year Open House

The First-Year Open House is approaching fast and it is vital that all first-years do not miss out on this great opportunity to get acquainted with Career Services. The event will take place November 18th at 11 a.m. in Career Services located in Bonds. I actually attended this event my first-year in college and it was definitely an experience. It was informative, as well as, engaging. I learned a lot about the different aspects of Career Services and what they could offer me as a student. I enjoyed this event so much; I began to also take advantage of other programs that I would have not known existed otherwise. The First-Year Open House also offers free pizza and a chance at winning Chipotle gift cards. I would strongly recommend this event to all first-years because not only does it reward free pizza and potentially chipotle gift cards; it is very essential to YOUR success moving forward. Come and check us out!